- Terms and Conditions
By signing up for B2B Booking Portal of ShareTrip Ltd, you are agreeing to accept all of our terms and conditions.
- By accessing, using or booking through our portal means that you have agreed to the terms and conditions that we set out below.
- The information provided on our booking platform must be truthful, accurate and updated. Our supplier reserves the sole right to cancel bookings without refund when incorrect information has been provided.
- We may terminate your account anytime, with or without notice, if we find you to conduct any activity that is in breach of these Terms, and if we believe that to be harmful to our business, or for conduct where the use of the Service is harmful to any other party.
- ShareTrip authority do not encourage the b2b agents to keep an extra amount of money in the agent's account. If the b2b agent keeps the more or an extra amount of money in their account then they will not be able to withdraw the extra amount which is kept in the sharetrip b2b panel. Whenever required, the agent can utilize the amount of money by issuing tickets or availing any of the services. ShareTrip authority preserve the right to release or hold the amount based on different situations.
- If any of our services have any additional terms specific to the service, those terms will be specified in the product details page, and you will be responsible to read them before booking.
- We may, in our sole discretion, change or modify these Terms at any time, with or without notice. You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure that your use of the Service remains in compliance with these Terms.
- ShareTrip provides flight, hotel, holiday, visa, tours and transfers to its B2B clients. Getting a service from us on any of these service categories will depend on its availability.
- We reserve the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of the Services at any time.
Terms and Conditions for the Providing of Services
By using this site you agree to understand that ShareTrip
- Any loss of or damage to property or injury to any person caused by reason of any defect, negligence, or other wrongful act of omission of, or any failure of performance of any kind by any Travel Supplier.
- Any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, mental distress or other similar matter.
- Any delayed departure, missed connections, substitutions of accommodations, terminations of service, or changes in fares and rates.
- Any cancellation or double-booking of reservations or tickets beyond the reasonable control of ShareTrip.
- Any claim of any nature arising out of or in connection with air or other transportation services, products or other features performed (or not) or occurring (or not) in connection with your itinerary.
- You should book any service with accurate information of customer, after booking any kind of information change may not allowed.
- When we place Service Elements on our Site, we are inviting you to make an offer for their purchase. You do not make this offer until you press "Book"
- If the relevant Service Element is available, your Booking will be processed. The contract pertaining to the relevant Booking is formed when payment in full has been received.
- The contract between you and the relevant Travel Supplier will relate only to those Service Elements confirmed by email with ticket numbers in case of air or reservation numbers in case of hotels, cars or activities.
We provide cancellation or amendment deadline along with any cancellation charges that may apply if canceled or amended after the Deadline. Please read it carefully prior to any booking.
- No show by the guest at any service without prior information shall be considered a cancellation for Hotel, Tours & Transfer & for Flight as per Airline policy.
- No refunds will be applicable in the case of no shows for Hotel, Tours & Transfer & for Flight as per Airline policy.
Re-issue or Date change of any service will be as per supplier’s policy.
The amount will be credited to the Agent ID as per Airlines Rules, printed on the Issued Air Tickets. Necessary Charges will be deducted as per Banks and Airlines policies.
Rates & Currency
- All the rates presented on our website are inclusive of all taxes and service charges except any city taxes, resort fee or other charges directly payable at the hotel by the guests.
- You will be responsible to go through the breakdown of the rate before booking any service.
- Rates displayed on the ShareTrip website are subject to currency fluctuations. There may be slight variations in the published rates on a daily basis that will reflect any movement in the currency exchange rates
- Once your booking is complete and you are charged, there is no refund for the price difference, because rates can change anytime.
No Liability for Onward Sales
We cannot be held responsible for your clients purchasing travel services from you. The resell of our travel services is solely your responsibility. We do not accept any liability for Onward Sales to a client nor do we accept liability for anything which may go wrong with a travel service.
We are also not responsible for any dispute between you and your client arising from the onward sale of a travel service. We only show information that we get from our suppliers, you are responsible to reconfirm those to your clients prior to charging him/her.
If your customer denied by any immigration to enter any country & imposed any fine for false VISA or any passport related issues or any reason you have to pay the fine.
You can book tickets to all over the world using our website.
Please note that seats, meals, frequent flyer and other special requests are requests only. The airline reserves the right to apply any revisions to the requested seat allocation without notification. All requests should be verified with the airline. We do not guarantee you will be assigned the seat you have requested. We also do not guarantee that meal, frequent flyer and other special requests will be confirmed by the airline. It is therefore recommended to contact the airline directly to confirm these requests.
If your customers have excess baggage, will have to pay any excess baggage fee assessed by each airline. When there are two or more airlines involved for connecting flights, may have to reclaim bags at the connecting airport and check-in again to continue the journey. In these cases, if excess baggage, will have to pay any excess baggage fee assessed by each airline. We recommend traveling light to reduce these costs.
All Airlines have differing rules and policies regarding schedule changes, which are beyond our control. Due to the operational needs of each airline, changes are often made to the flights that they are currently operating. Often these changes are a prediction of travel needs for a future date but can also reflect same day changes.
ShareTrip does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed, or flights not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the airlines. We will inform you about the changes after notified from Airlines or Suppliers than it’s your responsibility to inform your customer about changes.
Package rates are valid as per our mentioned validity dates and for the room category specified. Should the period of stay or room type change, above rates will not be valid. Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions, blackout periods, and special events. A surcharge will be levied in those cases.
Photos of the hotel and information provided regarding the service, amenities, products, etc. have been provided to us by the supplier. ShareTrip accepts NO RESPONSIBILITY for any changes that the supplier has not updated. Specific features such as bedding type or non-smoking rooms are simply a request and not guaranteed unless otherwise specified by the hotel. While most hotels will strive to honor your requests, neither ShareTrip nor the hotel will guarantee that your request will be honored.
No amendment (name changes, date changes, hotel change, etc) will be done once the booking is confirmed.
ShareTrip process visa for all popular destinations worldwide. For places where the submission has to be by the individuals, we only process the papers for the client. Client shall have to face embassy interview by themselves if needed. We also do not provide any assurance of getting visa, as that depends solely on the embassy. In order to have a higher chance of getting visa, clients are suggested to-
- Provide accurate documents to us.
- Share only true information.
- Not hide any information.
- Provide any additional documents requested as supporting document.
Passport should have at least 7 months validity before applying for visa. Customer will be responsible for checking the passport validity before applying. Visa fee and our service charge are strictly not refundable even if the client does not get the visa.
When booking services, you are agreeing not to:
- Use contents of this website anywhere else.
- Make any false or fraudulent reservation.
- Copy any part of this website without proper permission.
If ShareTrip finds any suspicious, or fraudulent booking, booked under a false name, we reserve the right to cancel the booking immediately and block the email, phone number that are associated with that particular account from our website. ShareTrip reserves the right to take legal action if needed, in case of any fraudulent activity. If you think your account has been blocked by any mistake, we request you to contact our customer service with proper verifiable documents. Reach our customer service by calling +8809617 618 619 or send e-mail to email@example.com
By booking any service from our B2B portal, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions. Disagreement to any of the terms and condition stated above will not be considered after booking any service through ShareTrip.